Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Beginning

My first blog post ever! Feels weird, I've never even read a blog before. It just seems a bit strange to be writing about something personal and anyone with an internet connection having access to my thoughts. Oh well, this blog is just about poker or shall I say the quest to go from total poker beginner to poker pro so I don't feel to "strange" to be a blogger. (I told my 17 yr old daughter about starting this blog and she thinks it's totally rediculous for a middle-aged man to have a blog.)

As I said in my description, this blog is actually starting on Week 6 of my so-called Poker Quest to go Pro (PQ2GP). Yes, I said Pro as in "Professional here!". Sorry, inside joke already, I'm mimicking the large asian man in a suit that plays in the World Series of Poker (WSOP) on ESPN. He nuts me up!

It all started around Christmas 2007...this poker thing I mean. Credit (blame it) on my brother for getting me started. In the next several posts I'll try to explain my humble poker beginnings and then within a few days start blogging on more current events.

Stay tuned...

No comments: