Friday, February 15, 2008

TV Poker

As I said in my last post, I began watching (and recording) any TV poker show I could find. I used to HATE poker on TV, especially on ESPN. Poker is not a sport so why the heck is it taking up good airtime on ESPN I would think to myself. True it's not a sport but boy is it entertaining to watch. I started watching the re-runs of the WSOP main event. Started with 2004 the year Fossil Man, Greg Raymor won. Watched every episode of that year's finals and picked up quite a bit from the announcers and the players themselves. I'm sure watching in person would be boring as all get out but the edited TV version was riveting to watch.

Set my DVR to record all Poker shows that I could find and I watch them several nights a week usually when I am playing online.

No comments: